Tuesday 5 April 2011

Tuesday despite what my blog says

Ok--I am having an issue with my blog--the date i post and the date it says i post are not quite the same. This is a relatively minor thing,and I am assuming googleblog is on american time, which I am not.Tuesday, 5/4/2011 at about 8:15 I am composing this. Facts is facts.
Had a great non dialysis day off with my old man,we didn't go anywhere special, but he has a way of making it a perfect day. It is even more perfect now cause he is at the rugby and i can have the place to myself and do some writing.I fear for the day he is retired full-time, we may need a second computer or second house, just to not be overly together(on each others nerves).We are both very nice people--but it is the rare couple who can be around each other 24/7/365.I am not that precious.
I have always craved alone time, it is when i talk to myself about my writing, my plans, my behaviors, etc.I not only answer myself, I argue with me as well. I am quite sure i can't blame this on kidney failure, I think i have always been this way. I have to kind of dare myself to go back out each day and try again. Some days it doesn't work, and I just won't listen to sense. It's ok i trust you, if you know me this is not much of a deep dark secret anyway.God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment