Tuesday 5 April 2011

Ok--today is dialysis day so I won't have time to write a long thoughtful piece, but i want to discipline myself to blog daily even on the weak days.
I wish I could tell you how much writing does for me. If you say you are a writer you may write, but if you are truly a writer you write every where you go, forming thoughts you write snippets of to stretch out later into poems and stories. You can't help it, when you people gaze you make stories of what their life is like that you could never know is true or even possible.I am sure many of you will know exactly what I mean--it isn't holy orders or a religious calling, but it is the gift God gave me, and I fear wasting this gift with tripe. It is humbling in a world of viral internet links, I have two readers. Thanks to Ann and my hubby, for being faithful to this experiment. God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, thought I had commented on this yesterday but it mustn't have registered.
    My comment was, you are welcome, I enjoy your status updates on facebook and some of them really make me think so I can only assume that your blog would also and it's nice to be able to take this journey with you.

    ReplyDelete