Sunday 3 April 2011

Ok today is a dialysis day, and I am already in a bad mood. I have been up for awhile because my nerves don't let me sleep when I could be up and worrying about all that could go wrong. The only truth I know is that I hate dialysis, and the bitter part is I may have been able to prevent it if I had been a bit more careful with my diabetes. Oh well, maybe this was just my lot in life though, who can say?
The old man and I have had words already, which led to the typical screaming I thought we had worked past doing anymore. I wouldn't even mind if it were sensible, but we were arguing over who may have killed a young cop in Northern Ireland, in Omagh to be specific. Whoever did it, someone has it out for cops, whether that is related to any religion or set of beliefs, or not. No one  has taken credit for the killing, but what if they are all wrong and it is some random nut job with an ax to grind? Unlikely, but I hate to see the delicate peace negotiations stopped if it is not a reemergence of the troubles. One thing is for sure--the troubles have started here this morning, and I don't think either of us will believe the other is sorry even if we both were to say it.
Aint love grand? I hate dialysis.

No comments:

Post a Comment