Sunday 3 April 2011

Mothering Sunday

Ok you are going to learn a bit more about me today. I am nobody's mother, and today is Mothering Sunday.In May it will be Mother's Day in America and so two days a year I am really depressed.Truly ,madly, deeply  as the album says, and tomorrow i will be fine. I see the wisdom of my life, but don't we always want what the other guy has? In my lifetime, abortion has become legalized and so many people use it as birth control and that gives me issues too. I won't deny I am anti-abortion, but I am not against anyone who took that step, after all it was legal. I won't address moral issues as this is a very personal family decision, and I am not gonna start rummaging around in other peoples heads when my own needs so much sorting.
Whatever you decided when you made your choice I know there are about a million side issues and questions,and thats before you tell your family. Then they all have an opinion, and the Father may feel pressured in other ways, anything to make the decision harder. If you kept your baby or gave it up Happy Mothering Day. The rest of you come sit here by me and we will cry together, then tomorrow we will move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment