Thursday 28 April 2011

The Royal Fiasco

Ok--
Is it just that I am jaded that i do not want any part of this wedding tomorrow? Kate is no virgin bride, and William if tradition holds will be thinking of another woman as he baldfaced lies before God. He couldn't stand up to his Mother then, and if he had maybe Diana would be alive today. Harry has no Windsor blood it is said so maybe he has a chance. Don't get me started on horse-face Camilla, except to say she must never be queen. The present Queen has kept that title scandal free except for what her slack-jawed children got up to. And isn't it ironic the son everyone thought was gay is the only one married to their first spouse? Good on ya Edward.
I remember Charles and Diana's wedding , we all thought the most embarrassing thing form that day would be Diana getting Charles name wrong. Who knew Charlie big ears was thinking of his mistress while taking vows before God with Diana?
I have no hope for those with Windsor blood in them, after this Queen we must seriously consider if the tax dollars are worth keeping so many palaces in order. I think Charles should stick to his kilt wearing, tree hugging, organic plodding through life. If he loves his country he will consider if in this day and age the Camelot myth was smashed to smithereens by him and his siblings? Andy is a no-brainer, but don't they all look God in a uniform?
I pity you Kate, I really do I am with your Aunt Alice on that. Well, someone had to start Williams marriage list, so you get to be first.Lucky you.
God bless.



No comments:

Post a Comment