Sunday 24 April 2011

Hmmm

Ok--
I enjoyed the new church yesterday, but to be fair I need to go again. It is not right to judge a place on a holiday. So many people are away or visiting and the service is not a regular one. Having said that, a person from the church I am attempting to distance myself from was there. I am not sure it is because it is a good church or that it is because it is in his own back yard, but we shall see.
The people themselves were friendly and the music was great. I did not feel pressured about the collection plate, and we had a nice cup of tea afterwards with a hot cross bun.
So far, so good. People of all ages with nice smiles, whats not to love? I think Jim may have been bored, but i think the room was warm for him.
We spent the day wandering after that. First to Luss(cream tea, and yes iced tea was no problem, lots of ice), then just up to Dumbarton. Then home to ASDA and then just home. Nice day, nice ride, nice companion. We had leftover homemade lasagna and then i was in bed at 7:30. I thought for a nap, but i woke up when Jim came to bed at 11 30. After griping at him about how i would never sleep now, i dozed off and slept till 5 am.
See even i don't know when i am exhausted, Jim may be right. Please don't tell him i said that, his hat doesn't fit now.
God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment