Wednesday 20 April 2011

Slinky is moving

Ok--
my friend Slinky is a dog. His family says he is moving to Aberdeen. I will miss the family too, of course, but I love Slinky.Ah well, such is life. 
My kitty is not amused how much time is spent mourning a dog who hasn't left yet.
Don't get me wrong I am happy for the nice young couple, and i wish them well.I just hope I don't cry as next Friday is her last day as our dialysis nurse. 
One thing I know, I am not gonna get attached to anyone else. It is too hard. Except for the "mighty men of Paisley " I only know about a dozen people. I stayed in a church in Houston far too long cause I needed the socialization. My bad. Now I am looking for a place to worship for Easter, and to begin to let dear Slinky go. I will not cry, I will not cry, I will not cry...oops I AM crying. Bye Slinky and Jen.
God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment