Saturday 23 July 2011

What a day

I am sure most of you know the better half and I are on vacation.This is the end of week one and it is doing Jim the world of good. I am having a great time, too, and enjoying no rugby or work talk at all.It was a bit dark and foreboding when we set off, but now at almost 9 pm it is bright as day. So far no midges either.
Instead of lunch we went to this home where thy serve teas from all over the world. Jim and I both tried new ons and  the cake they served was lovely.
Then we  went to the seafood place tonight that rejected us last night and i had mussels for a starter and Sirloin steak with peppercorn sauce. Jim got the steak but his starter was carrot and coriander soup. Needless to say we ad dessert for lunch so we just moved on. I am not used to eating and my tummy is a little sad just now, but it was worth it.
I have become the queen of the post card, and Jim even posted them this am for me. I think i hear him coming now, so it must be his turn on the computer. I will try to post more in the am .please check out jims photos on FB and have a great night.
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment