Tuesday 19 July 2011

these are aq few of my favorite things...

The most humbling moment of his life may yet to come...James landing in the cell next to Rebecca B would be pretty embarrassing. If a man that jaded can be shamed. His son seemed to stop his dad even when the questioner specifically said Mr Rupert M. Some people enjoyed all of yesterday equally. Some applauded the cream on the plate incident. Some admired the women defending Mr M whilst the son, cop and lookers on kept their distance. I guess if I paid what James does for a suit I would have sat back down too.
My moment was when the esteemed Mr M was asked "have you considered resigning?," and when he said an unequivocal "no", she simply asked the $64,000 question, "why not?"
The cost of the suit? unknown. The pain and suffering to the Dowler family incalculable.Moments when a rich dude meets his comeuppance--priceless. More to come.
Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment