Tuesday 26 July 2011

here comes the burn...

Well, hell has not froze over exactly, but i got a bit of sun in Scotland this week. I do not  look the proper orange the models do, but i have enough color to look healthy. I had a burger cooked outside today, and a luscious salad. Ok i had a solero as well. I don't care i have all winter to repent.
I have such a toasty warm feeling sitting outside today, and with my circulation you should know i wear a jacket year round. Not today. There was some sad news to catch up on (we all have kids) but we ourselves are at whatever our peaks can be. I love Gemma and she is very patient with me, and i love Margaret and she forgives me for disliking her beau. I do  not know why, but he frightens me a little, and Margaret deserves to be the free bird i pretend to be so jealous of.
The truth is, I love my hubby, and i love our life. We do bicker a bit, (he is a man, after all), but this weekend especially i was as happy as i know how to be. He is my soul mate, and he is not perfect, just perfect for me.As I have flaws i cannot ask for perfection from him. And by God he stuck around through thick and thin. Big time. My kidneys can really wreck the mood if you know what i mean.
I toss the word i love you around, but i trust Margaret and Jim. That is my highest compliment. No fear in love. Us, One, safe. That was the promise. The promise holds.
Bless you JIm.

1 comment: