Wednesday 27 July 2011

4 months on almost

OK the weather may rain tomorrow, but it has been a glorious week, and i don't want all the grass and trees to burn with thirst. We have till Monday before Jim rejoins the rat race. We have had a good time, but now it is time to do some cleaning and preparing for the future.
I am really not a clean-a-holic, but I feel men can sit next to a hoover without making that synapse lapse into using it. Now my brother has OCD and you cant relax in his home, he dusts the chairs when you get up(not really). I got the messy miranda gene. You know , to clean one room you destroy another-that type.
I think i need to get some help in, but every time i threaten JIm makes more empty promises like, "tell me what to do?". For Gods sake pick a room and just start. It is not rocket science, and all the ceilings need painted and all walls washed, etc.
We shall see.
Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment