Thursday 14 July 2011

The dark hates me

OK thanks to Ann I got some good tips for sleeping and even went to bed a bit early. Of course that meant JIm took a magazine to bed to read, but since he doesn't read my blogs, he would not know of my dilemma.
Sleeping deeply and beautifully when my health issue kicked in in full force so I had to wake the whole house up for assistance. Molly was not in the least amused. Jim was kind about it and got my pills. Got up for an early shower and who was right in there? Yes the aforementioned bundle of fur and chutzpah. She does not even like water that much, but she is nosy beyond belief. She left with a wet ear and a bad cattitude, believe me.
I woke up to someone else's alarm playing Nancy Sinatra and "these boots"(bet you are all humming it now). SO when we get home from the hospital today the house will be quiet and I will try to nap again. I appreciate you not laughing at this, as i am getting a wee bit concerned. I do tend to overreact and by Monday I am sure I will not even remember this week.
Thanks for listening.
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment