Sunday 24 July 2011

Sunday on Skye

I wish I could romanticize the wake-up,but it was the call of the rare distressed hubby, a low flying bird with a charlie horse.If you are not American, that is a severe cramp in your leg.To be fair, it was a bad one that i could almost feel by how he limped.
Sunday on Skye--I sincerely hope this is not my last one.Every different nook and cranny has been perfect-tea shops show up when you need a break, sensible gift shops for those left home with the cat, the biggest skylines, and almost everywhere, the sky meets the sea meets mountainous cliffs. I do not have the vocabulary to do it justice. It is like I won't have to write a poem about this, the pictures are their own testimony.
Yesterday this huge bird stayed just out of sight of jims camera lens.but i think he said it might be a sea eagle, in my 9 years here i haven't seen one of those before.
Ok i don't mean to be rude, but i am just about to have another of Ann's perfect breakfasts. Most of you are asleep as I write this, as it is 3 am NY time, Sleep well darlings, I will write more tonight.
Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment