Thursday 14 July 2011

sleep needed apply below

I am having trouble sleeping. I am sure if you follow my blog you know this by the times and frequency i blog now. Sadly when i took my break i lost a lot of my following, but on a brighter note, the ones who read this now want to, and are probably relatives.
I am open to any suggestions to help me sleep within reason, and a few that aren't. Help needed, ASAP.i am going on holiday soon and don't want to be cranky before we leave. Jim will be home all the time for two weeks, and that is supposed to be a good thing. I have lined up some house chores that it takes a big man to do, so I will have some free time, and he will have the house to himself whilst i dialyze so thats a win-win.
I am looking forward to going to Skye. That is not even the right words for it. I am eagerly anticipating going. I am thrilled out of my mind. I feel like there is something the Islands have to say to me as a writer and as a person in this day and age. They have seen many things in their day. I am eager to learn. Does that make sense?
Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment