Friday 9 September 2011

Very bad day at the hospital. Saw Dr Mark, thinks i may have an infected leg. Gave me antibiotics on the machine. Off the leg till Monday. then on  next Friday he will come back and see if the treatments are working. Plus i only got one needle dialysis, and i had a fever. People knew i had a fever because i use a blanket in August, and today i was too warm. My temperature runs a bit low anyway, especially with an infection(yes I am weird).
Tomorrow Amy was taking me to Braehead to find an outfit for her and Marks engagement party. Hope Jim will let me go, and to get wax for my hair.Stay tuned for further developments.
And for the kicker, i asked an elderly lady friend how her brother was doing as h e was unwell in America. She quietly replied, "he is dead." Score one for Brenda's motor mouth again.
A bit discouraged today. Sunday i will not be home at all hiding from TV sets.
Blessings



No comments:

Post a Comment