Saturday 3 September 2011

Cheesy fries my butt

Whitecraigs you should be honored, because knowing it is my anniversary I thought I would have company all day. I did go out for breakfast, and shopping at tesco's, but we bought our cards for each other at the same time, same store, same aisle. I think the robust lusty nature of love may be gone, but i thought my company would be more fun than a rugby game(and cheesy fries). You boys better win, because i invested a lot in this day.
For appetizers we are having cheese , olives and crackers of multi grain type. For mains it is pollo con patatas. Mi esposo adora ep puree de papa. There if you can read that, that is Jims dinner.
For pudding i was gonna make a nice cool lemon jellly, but i have Ben & jerrys and he likes that. 
So here we go again, another year, and that makes seven. I am getting nervous over timing things, and i am not good at telling when things are done since the smoke detector died.(jk)

No comments:

Post a Comment