Tuesday 20 September 2011

sad news

i just posted the title of this blog wiht no other info. I am a trout. I have not written since Friday and i have never had so many hits.The truth is,i was hoaxed twice this week and i went after the causes with conviction, when there was no real basis in fact. SO much for my discernment.
And so, yes I am discouraged.
In addition, I attended a prayer meeting for the healing of my kidneys. I feel guilty because I dont feel led to not attend dialysis.
Jesus healed anyone who asked,and yet i have fear and doubt because i know what I am. Jesus knows too. I deserve death, so i would prefer dead kidneys. Oh i want to be healed, but if i skip dialysis i will be unwell. some christian i am , eh? How can God heal me if i am afraid? trust is not based on fears.
So i am taking a wee break, thanks for understanding, and tammy i owe you a story i didnt forget.I need to replenish my well, it has gone dry.
Blessings i will be back sooon.

No comments:

Post a Comment