Thursday 29 September 2011

bad day

For those of you tired of me complaining about dialysis, no need to read on. Wednesdays session was so bad i don't even want to go back. And  yes,  I do know what that means. I am not as afraid of death as I am the NHS Western Infirmary.
Yes itis still about my knee, and yes they decided to stop the antibiotics that have done me so much good. And no the cellulitus has not gone in the places down my leg i cant reach to lotion. That's all it would take, a bit of lotion. consistently for about a week.
The nurse Wednesday made an appointment for me even though i told her i could not do it on wed. Then she asked again, then she called the doctor who said he was coming over. Needless to say i split at that point. 
Swabbing is done for MRSA and of course mine was lost. So we had to do it again wed. and of course no one knew where the swabs were kept for about a half hour. So once again there was not time to go do extra time on the machine, because I ride with two other ladies and we need to get done about the same time. The loosehead who scheduled our seats put all 3 of us in the same room, so we won't even go there again, but i mean really.
there is only one nurse in the upper section, and two in the room of 6 patients, so when they take breaks and lunches it gets pretty hairy. I just dont know if i want to go in and get the lecture i will get for leaving wed noon. I did not scream, cuss , or swear, but i will today if they push too hard. I don't want to, but i am getting frustrated. I am beginning to feel no one is listening again. I know there are 10 patients and not just me, but my anguish is from appointments made without my consent. Thereby making themselves more unnecessary work. So here i go , more later.



No comments:

Post a Comment