Wednesday 28 September 2011

farming

I am a person who needs order and stability. If my house is messy I cannot think. Not OCD like my brother, but clean and tidy. As the old saying goes opposites attract, and so there is Jim.
I grew up surrounded by farms in various sizes. My first real love was a farmer. What drew me in was rows and rows of perfectly planted grains and vegetables. Some farms were dairy as well, and the rhythm of the day for a cow fascinated me. Just cause i wanted to go out on a date, the cows must be tended, 7 days a week. Also, whilst dating him my car started to smell like a farm if you know what i mean.
I think we could have been happy, but i was too young to understand the needs of his cows. When i am more able to look back on those years I will have many stories to tell. Times were good. I was in love. I just didnt know it because it was hidden behind some real hard work.
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment