Wednesday 28 September 2011

OOPS a correction blog

Not and Graham should have read Nok and Graham and I am truly sorry. These two fine people are going on the missions field. One thing Nok had to do before she could go was a dissertation, and remember English is not her native speech. Graham is from Scotland so he will need to learn a new language, customs, and why and to whom God is sending him. When i came to Scotland i was pretty scared, but then America had a similar language and many of the same traditions and customs. I can't help but admire people who for jobs, or mission field or for marriage go to a new country to start over.
They are looking fro a few good people to commit to pray for them on a regular basis, and you can contact them at Hope Hall church in Paisley on Alice street.I think you can send them a note and remain anonymous. I just think prayer is so important in our daily lives. If you agree, feel free to pray in agreement with me. You may also pray for me if you wish. I pray regularly for my readers as well.
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment