Monday 1 August 2011

Molly and me

Well I survived dialysis again, and Molly and me are waiting for Big Jim to come home. One of us is hungry and one needs lovin's and i am not sure which is which. I cannot believe it is August 1 already.This has been one of the best summers I have had in Scotland. The weather is great, Skye was wonderful, Jim was attentive on the road. Then why do I have such a long face? I think it was because before we went i had something to look forward to doing.
Anyhoo, another part is the arrival of my moms last will and testament. Adults talk about these things, but i always thought i would be gone before i had to deal with that. I do not want to get left behind. I also don't wanna miss my grand-kids, but you cant have it both ways. So we will see.Glad the decision is not mine. I would miss wee Molly too.
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment