Friday 5 August 2011

woo hoo kinda excited

Today at the rugby club we are having some friends in for a team building day. I am so excited I can't sleep. I have eggs to peel and tuna fish sandwiches to make, and once again I wonder every possible conversation and what I will say in response. Yes, I am THAT woman. I have to practice what I will say so I don't stutter. Sad, but true. Invariably someone will bring up a topic i know nothing about. But it try to be prepared, as much as one can. It is good to have something to look forward to, and I really like the club as far as the people goes. It is not their fault someone doesn't know he doesn't have to be there every time the doors open. I try to look at it as his church so I don't get too hard on him. If it were, he would be the Bishop.
Anyhow, I hope a lot of locals show up for this team building because the more there, the more fun for us all. Roll on Saturday noon, I am as ready as I can be.
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment