Thursday 11 August 2011

thisis not my day , wekk, etc.I

I am not gonna lie to you, while Jim is away I am having a ball. I can literally do whatever i want, as long as i attend the hospital. I have done exactly what i pleased since he left. I have slept when i wanted, (with the good pillow), gotten up in the middle of the night and played cards if i wanted, and ate and drank to my hearts content.
Yes i know that sounds immature, but I do not have a lot of opportunities to rebel. Now i touched something and my italics are stuck on. Also i was free to spill a whole glass of milk all over important paperwork when my hand started shaking and i let go of the cup.
ALl in all, small price to pay for having a whole queen size bed to myself. Don't get me wrong, i miss Jim a lot, but there is nothing i can do about his job, so i am making the VERY  best of it. He is munching on his favorite chefs mackerel and all these brulee thingys, and i am having ben & jerrys right out of the carton. YUM.


I have also had time to catch up on my correspondence, Letters to America...and I have(p, penciled in a long hot sower for 3.(PM not three people)i am too old to even know what that would entail anymore.
Congrats to all the engaged couples just now, especially My Mark and his Amy. Finally a daughter after all boys on both sides of the pond. When my folks married they had a 5 year plan, then kids and etc. I was born almost ten months to the day after their wedding, so we shall see. I wish them every happiness, and I hope they are as happy as I am with their Dad. I hope they are blessed with children , and i hope they buy a place that will hold a lot of animals, cause they both love wee things.
It is a good day, milk can be wiped up, and life goes on ...with love.
Blessings 

No comments:

Post a Comment