Tuesday 23 August 2011

terrible tuesday

ok
today is not a dialysis day, so I have housework to do. I still need someone to paint my ceilings, but so far no offers. Jim is pretending he forgot so I won't nag him. He doesn't forget every obscure rugby reference in his life, but he forgets to look around the old casa. I am beginning to wonder if maybe he wants to live in his man cave alone. We shall see.
The dishwasher is run, the washer is going , dishes are soaking, and i need to hoover and make the bed. Not bad for a kidney patient, eh?
I did make a boo boo though. As you can probably guess from time to time i get blood on my clothes from dialysis. I remembered to soak the shirt overnight in cold water. I forgot my bra underneath. I am also sure it will be a stain from the wash. Its not that i don't have lovely bras in many colors, but why do you always ruin the comfy bra for when  you are bloated, (yanno) the price for being a girl.
I try to make myself dust, but the legs on the chairs are too low for me to get. SO i dust where i can reach and our lounge looks bipolar. You can see where i have been, mostly.
I don't mind cleaning, but i hate to cook. I wish Jim would develop a passion for it, and i could wipe up after. That would be a happy family. I am sure he wishes many things about me too, like i would stop talking about him in my blog. When winter comes i will have more of a social life.
Did I mention that I was thinking of joining the church--well the truth is if they will have me. I am chuffed and it is nice to wait --to have something to be excited for.Watch this blog. Ok i am getting too comfy here time to press on.
Blessings





No comments:

Post a Comment