Thursday 4 August 2011

redding up

ok if you are not from NE of America you wont know redding up-it is cleaning your house. I did what i could today including going through a lot of pictures. We are so blessed. Mark had recently said he didnt remember when i was well and we went to the Braes to fly kites. I am happy to report i found those pics as well.
I am so thankful that Jim is a camera buff, because as I age, I am finding i have my mothers spotty memory. The nature pictures are his personal best in my own opinion.
I hope you take some time in your busy life to look back now and again, it will help keep things in perspective. Times shift and life is like a wave, pictures help us remember good times are coming back again.
Recently a friend of mine has made me aware of how many suicides there are in our area. Sometimes they are not reported because they may give desperate people ideas, or so he says. Bridges are such lovely things, (like the one to Skye, you knew i would work Skye into this), and too bad they are used for sinister reasons too.
Spread a smile or a hug around today, a kind word may prevent a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Nuff said.
also i reject the NHS idea of possible financial rewards for donated kidneys. No way, desperate people might lie about their medical history. I prefer the opt out plan, where everyone is assumed a donor unless she opts out to donate personally. That seems more sane and logical. As if I am a n authority on that.
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment