Saturday 13 August 2011

oh my aching back

OK
We have established that I am not the brightest bulb, but my family does not give me enough credit.My better half moaned and carried on about a bad back. Mind you, he was willing to go with his number one son to a day of stand on his feet rugby festival. Go Irvine.
Anyhoo, his back hurt way way too much to do a few of what he considered to be back breaking chores around here. He did help, but we got home from breakfast at 11 and he was at his sons house for a pick up ride by 12. The poor overworked dear. What a mean wife. No one knows how he suffers. Let's take a moment to pause and feel for him. Whoops , wait no I can't, i still have the chore list to finish and figure out something for his tea.
Yes he works hard. But there are still things I am unable to do without help. I need all my walls washed, and every ceiling but one needs a coat or two of paint. Fine, I can get estimates, or I can believe he really is gonna do it before the commonwealth games of 2014. Yeah, right. I know i am too much of a cleaner, but between him and I there is a balance that could make both our lives easier. I would discuss it with him, but i would have to get him out of his chair as they say.
Yes, I missed him awful.
No, really.
Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment