Sunday 21 August 2011

11 pm c'mon

By the time i finish blogging it will be 11 pm. The people upstairs are blasting loud music and have for over an hour. I should call the police, but i am home alone and i fear consequences, plus I really don't want to be a bad neighbor. If i didn't dialyze tomorrow i might be a bit more laid back, but the alarm will go off before 6 am, and the horrible routine begins again.
People are so selfish, so i will lay down and try to think if i am one of those careless creeps,(I hope not).
Great perfect day yesterday, then last night was told everyone in my chat room hates me and I am psychotic. Needless to say when he found me crying JIm went mental. Not happy with what he said, but it came from a loyal place and I just love him to bits.
OK enough whining for one night, hope you sleep better than I!
Congrats to Grant for being so brave for Mommy. You are a good boy.
Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment