Tuesday 16 August 2011

A newer day

i have a chat network i enjoy called pal-talk. Today a man named miles-dean used my spouses' unbelief in God to try to hurt me. I am a separate person from him, and I am not embarrassed of him. I love him. I know what he is more than most, and he knows who i really am at home. He is perfect for me right now. That's all i need to know as he tells me the same thing. He loves me unconditionally , well almost. I don't think humans can really do that, but Jim is the closest human i met to the real man Jesus.
Why miles feels insecure by me i just don't know. Maybe because I am a woman God is using, or maybe i am paranoid, but i just pray for someone when i can't win them over. It is all i know to do. No point in fighting with humans, as we wrestle not against flesh and blood the bible says. We wrestle against spiritual wickedness in high places, (and some low ones too). See Satan trick is to deceive, show you the temptation which seems lovely at the time, but not show us any consequences for our actions. When i met JIm i was a man-hater. My husband had just put me aside for someone else. He took the love he promised was mine and he gave it to another. Just like that. Fourteen years down the pan.
Anyhoo so i don't worry as much what people think of me. I worry if they never think of me, but i can adjust to that too, because I am loved. Jesus loves me, JIm loves me, my sons love me, my God-son nephews love me, and my brother loves me. No matter what i do, they may not always like what i say or do, but they always love me. I am blessed.
The only way JIm could love me more is if i was a hooker for the Scotland Rugby Football team. Or any position that would get his season warm boxed seats. JIm loves rugby second only to me.He is my first real adult love. God is number one always, but I believe he sent me JIm. I will believe that forever. Always. Us. One. Safe.
Blessings


No comments:

Post a Comment