Tuesday 2 August 2011

Don't write when you are mad.

OK 
this seems like a good rule and i hope I stick to it. I know eventually i will see this person again and I will want to patch things up so i must be careful what i say in anger. See my dilemma is i have no one i trust to confide in. I just haven't found anyone who doesn't slip or go behind my back or repeat what i thought i said in confidence. When did we become those people? When did a persons word quit meaning anything? Jim says everyone lies. Well, i try very hard not to. In fact, i am more likely to clam up when someone needs a good lie to make them feel better. Some are a talker outer, and then they find a way to make it all them. When did we lose the ability to talk things out without assigning blame?
Who says because someone is your mother or your co-worker you must always reply when they speak? Why is it a crime to walk past a ringing telephone? Sometimes i honestly do not care who it is, i do not want to talk. Am i a freak? I hate fighting with dishonest people or insecure people. Then every issue is about them, not what the actual issue is. Why do we have to think such evil things about ourselves? What does that give you? What do you when if in winning a fight you disgrace your very being?
Oh well, thanks for listening, i sometimes need to vent. I think i kept my word. I did write whilst angry, but i didn't give specifics or fall into self-pity. I am unbowed. I may have lost this round however.

No comments:

Post a Comment