Saturday 14 May 2011

How it is made

Ok--
If Jim watches one more episode of How its made I will kill myself. Even though factual, the speaker is boring in the extreme. Frankly, I don't care how deodorant is made, as long as you all wear it. I got up super early and made him a nice breakfast, as s there he sits. I think he would feel like a cannibal eating potatoes as he is a couch one.
The Fair is today so I wanted to take it a little easy, but this is ridiculous.
On a happier note when Jim announced when his holiday is this year I asked him if I could book some time on Skye.I have never been to the Islands and my name is Lewis after all. Of course within a week he came home with the place already to be booked. I am happy to get to go where I really wanted as we have not had a holiday since my attack at his 50th birthday party. I need to get away from the house, the dialysis, and the humdrum repetitive lonely life i live now.
So off we will go, and he will get the sat nav all excited, he loves Joanna Lumley or Homers' voice when it directs him in traffic. When we pass a fast food rest stop it calls out as Homer "where's the beef". Really-every time.
Be careful what you wish for, now he is watching Formula one racing--lap after lap after lap. I want to go out just to get away from the tv, the ironing never caught up, and my own thoughts.Wish me luck.
God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment