Tuesday 10 May 2011

Confused of Linwood.

Well things are definitely not ok--
Is there nothing left that is sacred or honorable?
All politicians do what they have to to get re-elected.
Children are no longer safe in their own homes.
I am no longer as proud of my home nation as I always was.
My home town is shutting down and giving up, the mills work you to death and cast you aside.
People live in the richest nation on earth and can't afford decent health care and meds.
The Tories are pushing us toward american medical practices by looking to farm out NHS contracts to the lowest bidder, as if that is a guarantee of value per pound.
Nick Clegg finally found his cajones too late for us or him.
The royal wedding was not enough of a distraction.
Even the unstoppable Harden Furniture is in trouble, I thought they were bullet proof, they need Gordon Babcock back. He ran a tight ship but there were jobs and work.
I have lost my ability to make lighthearted words today, and i will be back soon when i can look on the bright side of life, promise.
One thing that is eternally true, God loves us. Even on our bad days.
I hope things are looking up for you and yours.
God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment