Thursday 2 August 2012

TGIF-wwwtatabellas.co.uk

In order to sleep through the night last night I took some Nytol. It is an herbal remedy so now side effects from all the drugs I take just now. The difference is I am feeling like someone poured thick porridge into both ears and it is congealing in my head.


I meant to write this blog yesterday, but I spent a wee bit too much time in my bed or sleeping on the new sofa. SO here it is, please check out this new website,wwwtatabellas.co.uk. This site is especially exciting if you live near Paisley, and it is nice to see a dream start to form and take shape. The Smith family are looking for a site just now that will help their dream come to fruition. It is sorta like a bride who knows every bit of her wedding, she is just waiting to find the groom to meet her at the end of the aisle.
Seve, Hilary, Rory and Zoe are starting on a brave adventure together. That is nothing new, the past two years have been one adventure after another, and they are one of the strongest families I know. Seve right now is looking for sponsors for a fun run to raise cash for Yorkhill hospital. Yorkhill is a children's hospital outside Glasgow. Needless to say, I admire them very much, and I intend to add my fiver to everyone else's.
In addition to a site fro their business, Hilary and Seve are looking for bone china cups, saucers and plates. SO this weekend I am off to some thrift shops to see what I can see. I am so excited to have something "nice" to look forward to. There will also be homemade breads, jams and chutneys and the like. IN addition, down the road they will offer classes in bread making and jam making. I miss Kinko's in Johnstone, this could easily be my new loose leaf tea cafe. Good luck one and all. Hope there is carrot cake. Hope to see ya there. I am available for all taste testing needed.
Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment