Saturday 11 August 2012

Amazing place

I met a friend Bonnie through an internet chat room, and initially we seemed very simpatico in our ideas and beliefs. Slowly as i began to know her, I told her things I don't share with most people, because we had seemingly mutual spiritual values and she seemed a nice, simple Christian lady. And so she is.
So I friended her on my Face Book account. Things went along pretty well, and then the presidential electioneering began. What a strange lot politics brings up. Plus being American there is the gun issue never far from the surface. She resorted to basically calling me unconstitutional, and pretty much to me that means Unamerican in the ugliest way. The only thing that separates us from most of the tyrannized world to me is our beautiful constitution. That document has survived wars and rumors of wars, foreign and domestic.
Now i feel she has gone mad in an attempt to affect my political views. There are always at least 20 messages of political bantering each time I sign on.
I even tried to block her but something went wrong.She says she us pro-life but believes she needs a gun to enforce that right. She neither belongs to or supports a militia, as the second amendment precludes. I doubt she has read the constitution, but the wackos all know amendment Two, as if it is Divinely Appointed. Bonnie please unfriend me as I do not know how to block you successfully. 
I know America needs Obama as opposed to Mutt6 Rmoney.(sic).I know America needs free thinkers again, and when did thinking and non-violent protest become anarchy and treasonous? This is not the America my Daddy believed in. Nor do I. We do not need foreign wanna-bees giving us the advice we should already know. Look honestly at the NHS, the British gun control, and their higher math and science skills all over the world.  We do not need to worry about being number one. For our kids sake we need to catch up. We need to listen and we need to learn. America is not hated around the world as it supposes, it does enough hating to itself.
Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment