Tuesday 28 August 2012

Two here and I more on the way...

Ok, I told you last month (or was it really only this month) about the birth of Findlay Johnson, the first of our three new Paisley Rugby Players! Well last night saw the birth of another fine happy Baby, baby Conroy. I do not know his first name yet, but i will keep you posted. I do know that Mother, Daddy and Baby are all doing well. Congrats now to both new families.
Now Kat Powrie has done this before, so she can relax and take her time a little. This is nothing new to her. And Sophie is well chuffed to be the big sister and show the baby the ropes. Sophie knows all the things a baby needs to know from when she was little. Now she goes to school so she gets out of the house for a bit each day. So once more we wait, but the basket of things we bought ahead is getting smaller, and if I had a wish it would be that one of us has a girly girl so we can buy dresses, ribbons and rumba pants!
My heart goes out to a few who never had their own kids, I wanted a baby too. I understand that deep hurt,especially when so many kids are unwanted or in the way of addictive parents. I promise you it is not to late, and i also promise you there are other blessings.
I do not lead a sad life. Mother's Day is hard, but JIm has a Father's Day with his other family, so i didn't hurt him that way. Soon as these kids learn to walk and talk i will have little ones in my life again, they just won't belong to me. I say if you want a baby, adopt or go with in-vitro, or foster kids, but don't go childless like me, and wait for a baby of "my own". I waited too long. SO I have to believe deep down inside I maybe make a better "Auntie" than a mom and I move on.
I love to hold babies though, and when i look deep in their eyes it is like they know a secret. They have an aura of awareness, even before they speak or walk. I choose to believe they just left Gods side and the glow is from his countenance, but you believe what you wish. In any case, I welcome these three babies into the world. I am eager to see where they will go and who they will become. I wonder if Scotland will become Independent or if they will grow to be UK citizens. I wonder if I will be around to see their kids, and theirs, and so on.
But for today we rejoice. Life goes on, and it is a circle. My Gram is 102, and they are newborn and there is every age in between. Such is the order of life.
God bless each of us today.

No comments:

Post a Comment