Thursday 16 August 2012

Did you ever regret telling people something?

Last month I told you all about JIm and I going to Doolallys for a cream tea. I mentioned this at the Rugby club to have a friend tell me she is opening a tea type cafe as well. Since then itis like I came back to life. I am cooking again , and bought a pasta cookbook at Culzean Castle second-hand books. I joined two baking sites on FB and although i am a cook only (if that), I am considering learning to make bread.

Remember i asked you all to pray for my friend Hilary? Well she is more than well now, and if I leave her be for a minute, she is about to see her tea shop come into fruition. I will keep you posted as to the opening and when it will be. I recommend her chutneys and jellies as Christmas or birthday gifts, and you could gift someone baking classes that her and her Seve will offer,(blatant hint,Jim!).

SO now i have to settle down and let her and Seve get to it. We still need bone china cups and saucers and something called a welsh sideboard i think. SO i am off again this weekend hunting for the same. Please feel free to contact me if you know of any places selling these things. IN the meantime, back to dialysis tomorrow, and life goes on.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment