Saturday 4 August 2012

perspectives

this morning I was putting some laundry on hangers and folding it, and I observed Molly out of the corner of my eye. She was perched on the windowsill, staring at the birdies from her eight story flat bedroom window. I chuckled to myself, as the window looked like one of those wall aquariums, only with gulls instead of pirahanas. She is as captivated as all get out, and when she jumps so far, i think she is attempting to fly. From her perspective, she is not a bird, nor is she exactly human, so I think with no other cats in her life, she may have some identity crisis. She is defo a teenage female however, as she shouts and bawls when things are not going her way. Sometimes we laugh, and sometimes we shout back.
At those times she gets the oddest expression, like, I depend on you two to be the adults, we can't all scream. That cracks me up more than almost anything else she does.
I know i am not a real Mom. I spoil Molly awful, yes that's true. But the sheer entertainment and pleasure makes her worth her weight in gold. I love her to bits, and the fella who bought her for me.
Blessings.



No comments:

Post a Comment