Saturday 18 August 2012

Craig's birthday

Today I am meant to be in Irvine. There is a rugby tournament, and I wanted to go because the weather is nice. I am getting a bit of cabin fever. I was excited to turn on to FB today as it is my beautiful cousin Michele's   birthday and a few others. Then I saw the name, and it hit.
Today it is Craig G's birthday too, or at least it was.

I do not know how people survive this. There must be a lot of love and support in that family. I know I had to rethink all my beliefs and all I held true when he died. I recommend it every few years, to see what you truly believe for yourself.

Today(it will seem weird) I am angry at God, yup I said it, and i am sorry it is true. Michele is happy and her lovely hubby has cancer. Craig killed himself, and Hilary was deathly ill. My blog seems kinda morbid sometimes, but it is what is happening in the real world, where i have to stay. I can't hide at the rugby like JIm does. In my world 2 close friends lost feet within a month of each other. Well, they weren't careless, the feet were amputated. Wilma's house won;t sell, and Slater is not showing it(wonder if the two are connected?).They sure seemed to want the listing...

OK i am done. Sorry for the grumble. We are still looking for a site in Paisley for a tea shoppe extraordinaire...thanks for listening.
Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment