Sunday 5 August 2012

OK now He is the bain of my existence...

JIm the wonder husband is getting kind of full of himself today. I do not think he can see things from anyone elses perspective. He has been having late nights and restless sleep. So today we are on a diet, both fiscal and dietary. He gets a free lunch menu for choices every day at work, and judging by his success rate, the chips are winning. I have every day day pretty much the same. Either chores all day or MWF I get the break adventure to dialyze then come home to chores. Woo Hoo. Couple that with the obligatory tuna salad on crackers, well...i am sure you are salivating.
It is not just that I am dying to eat out,(nice), but I need some variety. My tummy has now got cabin fever. It needs something besides a half bagel or some eggs. In the real world there are blueberry muffins, or dare I say it WAFFLES! In america we make special griddles we love waffles so much. We love pancakes with whatever fruit is ripe just then. We love apple brown betty, we love fruit cobbler. We love any number of breakfast meats and treats. We love nuts in our pancakes as well.We love greens with our bacon. We love breakfast, and not just for a reward for going to church.
If one were to say one was dieting one also likes fruit salad and muffins, porridge, or poached or coddled eggs with rice cakes. One can adjust, and one must re-look at how one thinks about food. It is not just fuel. It feeds the soul, it enriched the heart, it is the way to one's stomach, indeed.
So if anyone wants to go to breakfast,up to and including a donut at greggs, I am available. I can teach you how to start your day. I know how to break fasts. Why trust your tummy to an amateur? Sliding feee consultancy fees available.
By the way, Jim , what's for tea?
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment