Saturday 11 June 2011

RBS Rugby Force

Today we were at the Paisley Rugby Football Club for another RBS Rugby Force Weekend. RBS sponsors this event and it went well. It was a lot of hard work, and everyone kept smiling. We all got a nice new t-shirt and some really good grub. Allison made some lovely bacon and sausage rolls.
Someone hung shelves, Cathy washed the floor Stef and Alan cleaned and repaired the gutters. Jim did some electrical work. Buckaroo and his buddies did the slabbing work. Hillary did the back breaking cleaning the weeds from between last years slabs.She pushed the lawn back to its proper place. Mags got the bar, spirit store and storage area ship shape. Kathy cleaned the floor mats by the main door, who knew they were purple? they were brown when covered with mud, and now they are gorgeous.
I pooped out first, and left about 2, sadly I hadn't arrived until 11 as we had to buy a car to replace the one Jim had from his work. It is gonna be a colour called pepperdust. It has flex doors, and it is wonderful.Oh, it is a Meriva. I wanted the Chevy Orlando, but i couldn't justify the extra expense just because I am so homesick. SO Jim has a way to work, and I have a new car to cruise around in weekends. I will enjoy running my errands with him, but sadly we will not get delivery until October at the earliest. I think it is due to a lack of Japanese parts.The lovely man at Arnold Clark was named Martin, and he made it a pleasant experience to buy the car.
Anyway, nice to see you all again, thanks for not deserting me when i quit writing awhile. I really am trying to stick to this every other day blogging promise. For my sake, honestly this does me a world of good.
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment