Friday 17 June 2011

He is almost here...

Jim has been away for almost a week, and he gets home tonight...woo hoo and all that. I miss the fella and can't wait to hear his snore again and hog all the covers. Who would have ever thought i would miss his flying elbow and talking in his sleep? Who does, dang right it is me?
I know it is his job and it is important, but the minute we win the euro jackpot millions he is only working three days a week(lets not get crazy, I miss him but i need some space too).
Actually I have rarely seen a man who loves his work and still finds it interesting 25 years later. He is still teaching me things I do not know about how Sparky's work, and he has forgotten more than I will ever know about that.
All kidding aside, I just want to see his face and hold him in my arms for about a year or so.  First though he has to get here. It is 3:30 and I do not even know if he has left Hoy Lake or not yet.
Do not bother calling, unless you are bleeding or on fire, I am not answering the phone tonight, and yes, I have call screening. Talk to you again soon.
Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment