Tuesday 28 June 2011

knock if off Jim

There is something sadistic about me. I am so jealous of jim getting to go away from this apartment for weeks on end. He stays in fine hotels, and has people cook and clean for him. ON top of that i torture myself by asking him what he had for meals.
I do not know hte name of the chef at his hotel, but the things Jim describes make my bowl of cereal look pretty lame. Perhaps I am just a whiner by nature, but I actually can see him enjoying these meals. If he loved me he would lie and say he had a cheeseburger or something, but it is not his nature to lie.
I do not envy the long drives he makes, or the many hard hours he spends grafting, but this small reward for all his labours is more than I can bear , on top of feeding Molly and myself. When Jim is away she gets fussy and tips the trash bucket several times a day to show her displeasure.I am, and will never be, Jim for her. She wants Jim.
Last night i put the phone on speakerphone so she could hear his voice. What a commotion. SHe sniffed and rubbed against the phone looking for the source of the voice, and when she finally got frustrated enough, she up and bit me. I am all for loyalty, but she literally bit the hand that feeds her until Friday. OK enough grumbling time to meet my ride for dialysis. Monday, like the genius I am i walked out without my keys so today that cant happen or the door will be unlocked. If that is what it takes to remember my keys, so be it.
By the way, if she bites me again there may be a pussicado for sale. Just kidding, but I want her to be as happy to see her old mom as she is JIm. Jeesh.
Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment