Thursday 30 June 2011

3 months on

ok
April fools day I started this blog, and now tomorrow is July 1. What a wide road we have traveled. Along the way, I found some family members I had not heard from in a long time, about 30 years when i left home. I have had to let go of a few bad relationships, and I have had a good talk (in text) with my ex.
None of which i thought was possible a few months ago. Fred and i are apart now almost as long as we were together, and I am so much better off in every way personally and as a family with Jim. I can be a little forgiving, and he and I know why i can never totally forget.
I want forgiveness from some people, and if I can't extend it, how can i expect it? I learned most about forgiveness from my own son Mark.  I do things that must seem hateful sometimes, but Mark forgives me. Not that I deserve it, just because that is how he is inside. He is the open and honest person i know, and heaven help anyone that hurts him.If you think I am fiercely in love with him, check out this real mama. She is a pussycat too, but i never want to see her really mad. She is quiet and you have to watch the quiet ones.
ok that's enough alienating my family for one day. If you cant tell by this sappiness, I am home alone this week again, and the weather is tempting me. I even asked the doc if i am ok to swim yet.(NOPE) We are still working on infection control since my accidental fall.
Wish me luck
Blessings, and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment