Wednesday 29 February 2012

The Pimply Evil Murette-and her step-sister American hater Wrathy

Today I was loaded for bear. I tried to get JIm to let me skip dialysis. I warned him I would pop off at someone, but he wasn't having it. I went out at 7, to meet my driver, and i was still standing there at 8. I was mad enough to spit. It doesnt help that Pimply Murette and Wrathy  didn't answer their phones either, and with my imagination I knew they were both dead n their lounge floor. What the truth was, they simply went in without me. New driver, bad attitudes, and there I stood. Jim could tell you how much time I have wasted worrying over the two of them, and in fact, both their home phone numbers are in my phone, in case of emergency. For example, if Pimply M answers when i call it simply means the driver is running late.She is so self-centered, it didn't occur to her that Sister Attitude had called people to chap on her door and be sure she was ok.
The other one, a dwarf, really just reflects the malice of Pimply M. She has no thoughts of her own.She is old and wrinkly and tired, but the cow made the mistake of referring to one of my fault as an American thing. Sadly, I almost made inquiries about her little lawyer boy who lives with his mum still.
The minute JIm gets home, I am gonna give them what they think they want. Both of their names will be rejected off my phone log. I will say something every time Pimply M holds us up to smoke her fags, and (hurray) I will be getting picked up first from now on, so I will not be the one standing outside in the cold. Every time Pimply pulls something, Jim says, "why do you even talk to them?" Excellent question. I am always dressed and ready at the gate when the driver pulls in, unlike some. The not so good news is I will have to sit in the car when Pimply M makes the driver stop so she can buy cigarettes. Ach well! I am laughing so hard at the names I gave them, I can hardly stay that mad.
Oh yes I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment