Friday 17 February 2012

Friday Part two as promised

Ok in the interlude since i posted, i have received fresh info. I got a message on FB that some admins formed a new room. (How I would have loved to be there for their resignation), and so now they think there is no reason for me to stay uninstalled.
HELLO
I have an addiction to chat. In fact I am dreading this weekend without it, so I will more than likely blog each day. I am glad there were others who had had enough. However, it does not justify me being a bad steward of my time. It does not justify giving them time and not keeping Jim up on my day. I just need a quiet place to rest, to get back to my first love as well. Long before there was a JIm, or Fred, or Bill, or my messed up parents, there was a God, my God, who walked me through these growing-up days. He is my friend, Councillor, companion, Savior. I just got a little blind-sided thinking talking to these people were like talking to Him. Only He is like talking to Him, and I miss those first days, before i took him for granted.
So, Summer you stay an admin there and pretend you don't work for MIlesdean. I received your message not to contact you again. Message received. I am sorry for your loss as I am worth knowing.
Just so you know I am being honest, I would love to go back, and often i think of things i would like to tell some or all of you,then i remember JIm binned the program. He did it at my request, but I am happy. He seems happy as well, he has warned me many times about them, but now, this time, I listened.
OK I am still a bit tired, so see ya next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment