Saturday 18 February 2012

OK itis time to move on

Hello my blog buddies I got a good nights sleep last night-twice!
I went to bed very early and got up and played some games, saying to myself at every point i was going back to bed. Then our internet went down and i went back for four more hours. Tonight i am gonna go to bed at a more regular time and try to adjust my internal clock to people hours.
I have not gone back to Pal-talk yet, but i am honest enough to admit some regrets. I miss some of the people some of the time. I miss Bishop Keith and JP most of the time, and the rest depends on the kind of day they are having how they will behave.
I on the other hand have some good news. My young friend, Ben, is going to gymnastics and he is loving it. He and Mom really enjoy this new outlet for Ben to show skill and perseverance. I like anytime someone tries to determine how far they can push their bodies toward health.
Speaking of which, JIm is sick again, and part of me feels guilty because he goes outside to smoke, but if he could smoke inside i believe he would take advantage and over do it. He just doesn't smell how his coats and clothes get, and since he is doing so well dieting I am trying to leave him alone.He went to McDonald's this morning, and i just had cheese and crackers so that is probably me for meals today.
At least when he is sick he does not worry about food.  Sadly he is still smoking despite a bad cough, and what i think may be sleep apnea.
I wish he could find something he enjoyed to do to help tone him up a bit. Housework seems to do it for me, but few people truly enjoy it. I also love the smell of a clean house. Bleach and pledge are my friends, and pine-sol  says the house is loved to me.
Perhaps i have sniffed to much bleach, eh?
God bless, Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment