Tuesday 1 May 2012

a week later, sadder but wiser.

To protect people i love, I agreed to keep silent on a few things i knew, but felt the truth would do more harm than good. I could clear up so many things in one situation if I could just tell the truth. But I gave my word, and that is more sacred to me. When we were young we were punished more for lying than what we had originally done wrong.
In an unrelated matter, a friend of mine named John was recently railroaded by a group i respected. The worst part was that it was as obvious as a train wreck. A few prima donna's got their way, because they couldn't suck it up and play nice. Except for here, which no one reads, I stayed out of it.
The odd ting is i feel dishonest by keeping quiet. And what does JIm do? he comes home from the rugby telling me one of the guys likes me because I am so honest.
Really?
Or does no one ask me the right questions?
Murette and I are friends again, but I can't bring myself to speak to wrathy. The racism is so blatant and that is the height of ignorance to me. So i skip blogging and I am getting pretty inferior at Scrabble.
One does what one must. And i must away.
Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment