Tuesday 22 May 2012

Holy Duster, its Milesdean and the bully boys

Hi


In the world of the internet i was introduced to chatting at my Brother's house(real not virtual). I was on his puter and someone wanted to talk to his daughter. From that innocent convo i have spoken to and met many people in the real world.One of whom i am married to today. I made good and life long friends after 9/11, and in fact we came from all over to have a pal-talk party. By all over i mean Europe and America.


Recently I took a long break from going to Paltalk. It was bashing people and all sorts of ganging up and cruelty. Did I stop because they were picking on me? No I stopped because i was getting to be like them. I do not cope well with gang mentality types. Sadly.when i was tired i was even worse.
The funnies tthing is, the rabid pack leader is a milesdean. He is not even with his wife and kids or even in the same continent. Yet he feels a need to remind me constantly that i am unequally yoked. Well, so is he, he is married to a Catholic he considers not a believer. He is a bully and a coward, but to have yes men surround him, he hangs with a strange crowd. I told myself i missed my friends and went back in there.Nothing has changed, sadly not even me.I am still played with by the players because i have a mama's  heart. I really am able to care about people i never met.
I really believe every single word of the Bible and i wish i was like Jesus. Actually i leave there wishing i was anyone but me.So now i have a choice, do what i know is right and stay outta there, or willfully disobey and take what i get.
Time will tell.
Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment