Sunday 13 May 2012

Happy Step-Mom day

hi, and yes you are right, there is no such day. My boys are not american, and my nephews were born in Germany although i doubt they remember anything of that home.


But before you pity me, you should know Jim has adopted my mother as his own, and right now is knee deep is cleaning my antique stove because we have visitors at the end of the month. One of them actually has a white glove i believe. This is not only kind, but it is impossible for me to do. SO along comes my Superman to the rescue.


I wish everyone knew him as I do, he picks up so much slack around here as well as a full time job (plus mileage) and still has quite a few hours for the PRFC. He is my right hand and my heart, (and a bit of a looker). It is nice once to post something before Percy, who i think holds a torch as well.


OK going to go for a wee kip now as yesterday did me in. All of you i encountered yesterday made my day amazing and this non-active day is well worth it. I felt alive again.


Happy Mother's Day American Moms. And blow a kiss to those gone before us to heaven.


Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment