Tuesday 22 May 2012

Good Day Sunshine...

hello one and all. As you can see I am picking up the blogging pace a little, and it thank the Sun for that energy. It has been a few warm days in a row, so at 10 am i am gonna stop messing about and attack the house. I am so organized i already figured dinner menu as well for Cook, as she needs a wee warning to have time for the shopping. Not bad for maids day off, eh?
No you are right, we did not win the millionaire lotto I just was dreaming a bit, because actually, Jim and I are happy and can live within our means. Would i like to have a personal hair stylist yes, do I need one--YES. Time will tell, but my hair openly defies me. Then if i get out the day feeling confident, the gale winds have a laugh at my hairs expense. 
Anyhoo, we bought a new sofa (a good thing) and no one has ever owned it before. They are gonna deliver, put it together, and woo hoo a place for guests to sit, and/or recline. Here is the sexy bit, we paid cash. We saved and saved and now we can have the one we want. Hallelujah , Ty Jesus. SO next Tuesday, in comes the new sofa and next Friday in comes the old family for a visit. hurray.


ok so you thought your life was dull?
Blessings















No comments:

Post a Comment