Sunday 20 May 2012

Hello, and for our British friends, cheers my dears. What a brilliant weekend in every way. First of all Saturday I made a list of the final things I have to do pre-Moms visit, and redded up the house a bit.


Yesterday I took a break from all things cleaning and went to the Gala Day at the Paisley Rugby Football Club. They had a gazebo erected so we ladies would not burn. We took out big plush chairs, had drinks served to us, and the best food ever cooked out of doors. Today I will pay for all this in dialysis, but who cares. Every minute brought something more fun than the conversation before it. Mrs Conroy and Mrs Powrie were comparing pregnancies and due dates, etc. Miss Leonard and myself had two reactions, the talk made Miss Leonard broody, and i thanked God it was not me preggers at 54. We solved the worlds' problems then ate some more.
Then, when we left the club we went to start pricing sofas so I could start savings toward my next project, a perfect lounge. I am still not sure what happened, but we found a three-seater, (both ends recline) and it was less money than i had planned to spend on the 2 seater settee. We also saw a video on how to wash vertical blinds.
We also did it all in less than an hour, so we ran right back to the club.  This time all the ladies were out the kitchen, and we sat and laughed a few more hours. Went home and watched a bit of tv(and Jim snore).
perfect day. Just a perfect day. My friends give good advice and love.
I am now relaxed, and the girls reminded me if people are coming to see my house, they can stay home.
Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment